Tea benefits and harms .
Tea benefits and harms .
The Internet and the media are filled by different opinions about the benefits of dangers of tea. Some studies contradict other.
I have found several interesting “thoughts “ about this topic and would like to share its with you. So.. lets start from tea benefits and then you decide.
Benefits of tea:
- Tea relieves fatigue, stimulates metabolism and normalizes heart activity, treats the blood vessels, normalizes our nervous and digestive system.
- Tea has the ability to reduce weight and improve skin condition. The most well-proven Y-long tea (Black Dragon).
- Tea has useful trace elements which are substantially not found in other food products: fluoride, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, calcium.
- Tea inhibits the growth of malignant tumors, significantly reduces the risk of degeneration of cells in cancer.
- Tea inhibits the formation of fatty deposits on the inner surface of blood vessels, so reducing the risk of hypertension, multiple sclerosis, and cerebral thrombosis.
- Tea has this necessary element for pregnant women – zinc.
- The leaves of tea have the ability to give the effects of rejuvenation, 17 times more than the capacity of vitamin E.
- The tea has a beneficial effects on the cells, slows their aging, thus prolonging life.
- Tea contains tannin, which kills a lot of bacteria, thus prevents stomatitis, sore throat, enteritis and other intestinal infections.
- Tea has been used in cataract prevention.
We all noticed, that tea has the ability to cool us down. It is noticed, after drinking a cup of hot tea, skin temperature decreases with a feeling of coolness and freshness.
Harm of tea:
- Very hot tea burns the internal organs. Because of the powerful stimulation of the throat, stomach and esophagus tea can begin the painful changes in these organs.
- The best tea has to be prepared from pure water, not just from water top.
- Boiled water kill not only harmful substances in tea, but also useful ones turning into “dead tea”.
- The best tea should be drunk 20 minutes after making and after 20 minutes tea begins oxidation of aromatic components, phenol, lipids, essential oils.
- Black tea can change color of the teeth if you drink it frequently. Drinking large quantities of great tea for a long time destroyed the enamel on the teeth.
- Strong tea contains a lot of thine and caffeine and it can cause headaches or insomnia.
- Strong tea can bring some problems for heart and stimulate the secretion of gastric juice in large quantities.
- Green tea has a fixing property, so people who are suffering from constipation have to be careful when drinking it a lot.
- Avoid drinking hot tea when you have high temperature. The theophylline in tea can raise the body temperature.
- People, who have low blood pressure, should avoid drinking a lot of great tea. Because tea can even lower your blood pressure even more.
Be healthy, happy and enjoy your healthy lifestyle!
By Elena Reed